HACKS ! OF YOGA?!! You may think, “Are you serious?” “It includes hard and weird poses bro, which were made based upon animals’ poses and how can I do all those things as i am a human, a normal human who wakes up every morning and rush into his daily routine like a robot and at end of the day after being tired and frustrated of his own life he takes a resolution to start a new life from next morning. He takes the resolution to do some physical activity , to have a well-balanced diet and work; overall to adapt a healthy life style ” – as it goes on , the resolution never starts and it always live there anywhere in your future life which will happen but never happens.
Even if it happens you skip the portions which you think that those MINOR things will not affect your life as you have LACK OF TIME like doing physical (includes aerobics, weight training overall those which emphasizes upon calorie burning) and mental exercises(includes meditation, reading books, learning something new overall those which emphasize upon more use of our mind and keep it under self-control).
As we can see if we try to do this we have to make time for mental and physical activity separately which we are unable to do due to LACK OF TIME.
So ,what can we do to resolve this problems???!!!
The answer is YOGA 🙂
Yes , it is the beautiful combination of physical and mental exercise what your body can adopt easily without any extra hour consuming class or trainer in spite of your busy life.
So here is some yoga hacks which can blow your mind,
1.Reclining Bound Angle Pose ( Supta Baddha Konasana)
When you want to sleep but you have to wake up doing this pose can make your body ready for wake up
- Stimulates the heart and improves general circulation.
- Stretches groin, thighs and knees.
- Lowered blood pressure
- A decreased heart rate
- Decreased muscle tension
- Reduced occurrence of headaches
- Relief from fatigue and insomnia
- Reduced nervous tension and stress
- Relief from anxiety and panic attacks
2.Happy Baby Pose – (Ananda Balasana)
After the first one doing this will make you happy for the new morning and your lower body will be refreshed for waking up.
- Releases lower back and sacrum.
- Opens hips, inner thighs, and groin.
- Stretches the hamstrings.
- Relieves lower back pain.
- Stretches and soothes the spine.
- Calms the brain.
- Helps relieve stress and fatigue
3. Supine Spinal Twist – Supta Matsyendrasana
This will open up your arms and back and drive out the laziness .
- Spine and vertebrae become more flexible.
- It stimulates and tones internal organs.
- It offers a complete detox to internal organs.
- Ensures better digestion.
- Gives shoulders, chest, middle spine, hips, lower back, and upper back a good stretch.
- This asana helps to relieve stiffness or pain in spine, hips, or lower back.It releases stress and anxiety.
4. Crossed Legs Posture (Sukasana)
It will make you relaxed but flexible like your spine.
- Eliminate anxiety
- Stretch the external aspect of the knees
- Open the ankles
- Unlock the hips
- Promote roundedness
- Lengthen back muscles and spine
5. Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
It will give you confidence upon your strength of your legs and arms.
- Stretches muscles in the shoulders, chest and abdominal
- Decreases stiffness of the lower back
- Strengthens the arms and shoulders
- Improves menstrual irregularities
- Elevates mood
- Firms and tones the buttocks
- Soothes sciatica
- Helps to ease symptoms of asthma
6. Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
This will make you feel strong on your base and flexible upon your backbone.
- This asana helps improve body posture.
- Knees, thighs, and ankles become stronger.
- Reduces flat feet.
- Increase height.
- Makes spine more agile.
- Helps improve balance.
- Digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems are regulated.
7. Diamond Pose (Vajrasana)
This will make you calm after the frustration of day.
- Calms the mind and bring stability to mind.
- Cures constipation, acidity, increases digestion process
- Those suffering from gas problems can practice immediately after lunch or dinner.
- Helps to get rid of back pain.
- Cures stomach disorder.
- Cures urinary problems.
- Strengthens the sexual organs.
- Increases blood circulation.
- It is preferred for meditation and concentration.
- Reduce obesity.
- Strengthens the thigh muscles.
- Acts as a painkiller in arthritis patients.
All these yoga poses are the easiest poses in yoga which can be done on bed, after heavy meal ( only vajrasana) or short breaks anywhere anytime. There is no need to give an extra hour to these simple poses.
As a beginner you don’t need to do these for long time like 5-10 minutes . You can start it from 15-20 seconds holding the pose and then increase the intervals according to your comfort level .
If you have any other physical problems consult your doctor before starting any type of exercise programs.
If you have any queries related to this article you can ask in the comment section.